JOB IN SHORT
- You are a motivated software developer:
- You always aim to produce readable, documented, and maintainable code.
- You try your best to identify inefficiencies and technical debt, and come up with solutions to both.
- You like to make a challenge your own, but you also know when to ask peers.
- You act as a valuable team player in a multidisciplinary scrum team:
- Together with your colleagues, you're responsible for maintaining a highly efficient development process.
- You proactively tackle impediments in your development work, and help to solve those of others.
- You share the responsibility, with your team, for maintaining best practices in code repository and revision maintenance.