Embedded Software Engineer
- Embedded software engineer
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work as an Embedded Software Engineer in the high-tech industry? Joining the dynamic team of the following client might be the right opportunity for you. Here you'll have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects in the medical, automotive, aerospace, and high-tech equipment domains. As an Embedded Software Engineer, you'll be an integral part of the development team, working on cutting-edge technology and utilizing your technical skills and personal competencies. In an interview, you'll get the chance to have a chat with two engineers that have had the same exciting chance and have grown from junior to medior to senior!
Participate in the full software development life cycle, from requirements to deployment and maintenance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement new features and improvements.
- Use your skills to contribute to the design and architecture of the software.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new technologies to ensure products are at the forefront of innovation.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues to ensure high-quality and robust software.
- Have opportunities for growth and development through mentorship and an unlimited training budget.
- Work with other team members, clients, and stakeholders to understand their needs and incorporate their feedback into software design.
- Communicate with members of your team, customers, and other stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time and to the highest standards
Wat wij bieden
A gross salary that is competitive and commensurate with your skills and experience.
- A fixed 13th month so you can buy the best possible Christmas presents for your loved ones.
- 29 vacation days each year, giving you plenty of time to relax, recharge, and enjoy your time off.
- Depending on your situation, we offer a company car or mobility compensation to help you get to work and travel for business.
- A Netto reimbursement fee of € 90,76 each month to pay for your small expenses, so you don't have to worry about unexpected costs.
- A pension fund that will provide you with a secure retirement.
- Training and development opportunities to help you stay current and advance in your career. Our thought process is that if you grow, we grow.
- A book budget so you can get that reading goal of the year!
Wat heb je nodig
Strong proficiency in C++ (11-14), with experience using STL/Boost libraries.
- Solid understanding of modeling, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, UML, and design patterns.
- Proven experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and test processes in past projects.
- A passion for technology and a team-oriented mindset, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, with proficiency in Dutch being a plus.