Electronics Design Engineer
Our client develops, produces, and sells portable electrochemical measurement devices and modules for the international market. They focus on miniaturization and ease of use for what is commonly known as large complex devices. Their customers include universities and research institutions, as well as custom device development for specific markets such as the food industry or point-of-care medical devices.
As an Electronics Design Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for developing electronics for existing and new instruments. You will also oversee our manufacturing processes. Projects include designing and testing accessories for existing instruments, designing new instrumentation, designing test equipment, and optimizing existing equipment and instrumentation.
- Familiarizing with existing schematics, circuit boards, programmable logic, and functionality for instrument product lines
- Analyzing component sourcing and projected availability in order to design and execute circuit board revisions to deal with component obsolescence
- Designing circuit boards, schematic capture, and PCB layout
- Coordinating outsourced fabrication and testing of completed boards/products
- Designing and implementing programmable logic (PAL, CPLD)
- Supporting EMC testing for CE certification; troubleshoot and revising designs if necessary to achieve certification
- Coordinating design efforts with software engineers
Wat wij bieden
- A salary that'll make you smile
- A pension plan that'll have you planning your dream vacation for when you're done
- Hybrid work that allows the freedom to work from the comfort of your own home
- Opportunities for learning, growth, and certifications that'll boost your career
- A shiny new high-end laptop and all the accessories you need
- A laid-back and friendly work environment where you'll feel like part of the family
- An endless supply of coffee, fruit, and snacks that'll keep you energetic and refreshed throughout the day.
Wat heb je nodig
- A particular interest in analog electronics
- A relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree or PhD
- Fluent in English
- At least three years of professional experience as an Electronics Design Engineer
- Eye for detail and identifying root causes of problems
It would be an advantage if you:
- Are a full-stack digital + analog electronics expert
- Have experience with digital signal processing.